24-hour urine protein
24 hour urine protein
24-hour urine protein measures the amount of protein released in urine over a 24-hour period.
How the Test is Performed
A 24-hour urine sample is needed:
- On day 1, urinate into the toilet when you get up in the morning.
- Afterward, collect all urine in a special container for the next 24 hours.
- On day 2, urinate into the container when you get up in the morning.
- Cap the container. Keep it in the refrigerator or a cool place during the collection period.
- Label the container with your name, the date, the time of completion, and return it as instructed.
Also see Glossary of terms
Tired of being overweight?
W8MD Weight Loss, Sleep & Medspa
1718 Welsh Road, 2nd Floor, Ste C Philadelphia PA, 19115
987 Old Eagle School Road, Building K, Ste 712, Wayne PA 19087
2632 E 21st Street Ste L2 Brooklyn New York 11235.
140 E. Evesham Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003.
W8MD can help?
Get rid of the pandemic weight
Think W8MD for weight loss.