ATC code D05
|D01 Antifungals for dermatological use|
|D02 Emollients and protectives|
|D03 Preparations for treatment of wounds and ulcers|
|D04 Antipruritics, including antihistamines, anesthetics, etc.|
|D06 Antibiotics and chemotherapeutics for dermatological use|
|D07 Corticosteroids, dermatological preparations|
|D08 Antiseptics and disinfectants|
|D09 Medicated dressings|
|D10 Anti-acne preparations|
|D11 Other dermatological preparations|
|QD51 Products for the treatment of claws and hoofs|
ATC code D05 Antipsoriatics is a therapeutic subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System, a system of alphanumeric codes developed by the World Health Organization (WHO) for the classification of drugs and other medical products. Subgroup D05 is part of the anatomical group D Dermatologicals.
National issues of the ATC classification may include additional codes not present in this list, which follows the WHO version.
In ATCvet, this subgroup is named "QD05 Drugs for keratoseborrheic disorders".
- 1 D05A Antipsoriatics for topical use
- 2 D05B Antipsoriatics for systemic use
- 3 References
D05A Antipsoriatics for topical use
- In ATCvet, this subgroup is named "QD05A Drugs for keratoseborrheic disorders, topical use".
D05AC Antracen derivatives
- D05AC01 Dithranol
- D05AC51 Dithranol, combinations
D05AD Psoralens for topical use
D05AX Other antipsoriatics for topical use
- In ATCvet, this subgroup is named "QD05AX Other drugs for keratoseborrheic disorders for topical use".
- D05AX01 Fumaric acid
- D05AX02 Calcipotriol
- D05AX03 Calcitriol
- D05AX04 Tacalcitol
- D05AX05 Tazarotene
- D05AX52 Calcipotriol, combinations
D05B Antipsoriatics for systemic use
- In ATCvet, this subgroup is named "QD05B Drugs for keratoseborrheic disorders, systemic use".
D05BA Psoralens for systemic use
D05BX Other antipsoriatics for systemic use
- In ATCvet, this subgroup is named "QD05BX Other drugs for keratoseborrheic disorders for systemic use".
- D05BX51 Fumaric acid derivatives, combinations