Abington Hospital - Jefferson Health is a 665-bed regional referral center and teaching hospital in Abington, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
Abington Hospital is a major referrer for cancer care, cardiac care, and surgery.
- The Heart and Vascular Institute
- The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Abington – Jefferson Health
- Orthopaedic & Spine Institute
- Pennock Emergency Trauma Center
- Diamond Stroke Center
- Vickie and Jack Farber Institute for Neuroscience
- Muller Institute for Senior Health
- The Institute for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
Abington Hospital employs 5,500 people, making it one of the largest employer in Montgomery County. The hospital's medical team is made up of over 1.100 physicians. There are over 1,100 volunteers.
The hospital has about 30,000 inpatient admissions and over 500,000 outpatient admissions annually. 
Address: 1200 Old York Rd Abington, PA 19001
This WikiMD article Abington Hospital - Jefferson Health is a stub. If you are familiar with the topic Abington Hospital - Jefferson Health, you can help us. Paid editors welcome!
Abington Hospital - Jefferson Health is part of WikiMD's free ^articles!
^Abington Hospital - Jefferson Health (article) is provided for informational purposes only. No expressed or implied warranties as to the validity of content.
Templates etc. when imported from Wikipedia, are licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0. See full disclaimers.