A procedure to connect healthy sections of tubular structures in the body after the diseased portion has been surgically removed. For example, Intestinal anastomosis is a surgical procedure that restores bowel continuity after surgical resection to treat intestinal malignancy, inflammation, or obstruction.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Anastomosis? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Anastomosis
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Anastomosis
- Medline Plus Anastomosis
- Most recent articles on Anastomosis
- Most cited articles on Anastomosis
- Ongoing Trials on Anastomosis