The application of engineering principles and design concepts to medicine and biology for healthcare purposes (e.g. diagnostic or therapeutic).
Eternal resources from NIH
- Science Topics
- Computational Modeling
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Image-Guided Robotic Interventions
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Optical Imaging
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Biomedical engineering? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Biomedical engineering
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.