British Pediatric Association Classification of Diseases
The British Pediatric Association Classification of Diseases is a system of diagnostic codes used for pediatrics.
It is the basis for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's six digit codes for reportable congenital conditions. These are also known as the "CDC/BPA codes". This system is in turn is the basis for the Texas Disease Index.
- "British Paediatric Association Classification of Diseases". Archives of Disease in Childhood. 54 (10): 811. doi:10.1136/adc.54.10.811-a. PMC 1545670.
- "BIRTH DEFECTS AND GENETIC DISEASES BRANCH 6-DIGIT CODE : For Reportable Congenital Anomalies" (PDF). Cdc.gov. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- "Appendix A: ICD-9 and CDC/BPA codes". Teratology. 66 Suppl 1: S218–9. 2002. doi:10.1002/tera.90015. PMID 12239749.
- "CDC - Birth Defects, Metropolitan Atlanta Congenital Defects Program (MACDP) - NCBDDD". Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- "Appendix 5.1 : Texas Disease Index" (PDF). Nbdpn.org. Retrieved 2 January 2015.