Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.|
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes Q00-Q99 should be included in this category.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Congenital disorders"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.
- Senior Loken Syndrome
- SHORT syndrome
- Shprintzen-Goldberg craniosynostosis syndrome
- Situs inversus
- Spondyloepimetaphyseal dysplasia Matrilin-3 related
- Spondyloepimetaphyseal dysplasia Missouri type
- Spondyloepimetaphyseal dysplasia Strudwick type
- Spondylometaphyseal dysplasia, Kozlowski type