Jump to navigation Jump to search
(ko-it-o-fo f -be-ah) [coitus; 4>6ftoc, fear]. Morbid dread of coitus from disgust or dyspareunia.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Coitophobia? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Coitophobia
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Coitophobia
- Medline Plus Coitophobia
- Most recent articles on Coitophobia
- Most cited articles on Coitophobia
- Ongoing Trials on Coitophobia