Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A combine, when used as a noun, is harvester that heads and threshes and cleans grain while moving across the field.
- An occurrence that results in things being united;
- A consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service;
- Add together from different sources;
- Join for a common purpose or in a common action;
- Put or add together;
- Mix together different elements;
- Gather in a mass, sum, or whole;
- Combine so as to form a whole; mix;
- Have or possess in combination.