Direct contact means handling or touching. For example, direct contact with a bird may include activities such as de-feathering, butchering, or other activities which require touching.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Direct contact? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Direct contact
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Direct contact
- Medline Plus Direct contact
- Most recent articles on Direct contact
- Most cited articles on Direct contact
- Ongoing Trials on Direct contact