Drug categories V
- Vasoconstrictor Agents (72) • Drugs used to cause constriction of the blood vessels.
- Vasodilator Agents (206) • Drugs used to cause dilation of the blood vessels.
- Viscosupplements (2) • Viscoelastic solutions that are injected into JOINTS in order to alleviate symptoms of joint-related disorders such as OSTEOARTHRITIS.
- Vitamin B Complex (33) • A group of water-soluble vitamins, some of which are COENZYMES.
- Vitamins (69) • Organic substances that are required in small amounts for maintenance and growth, but which cannot be manufactured by the human body.
Drug Category Names, Results, and Descriptions
- Top 200 drugs
- Medicare drugs
- Canadian drugs
- Dictionary of drugs
- Encyclopedia of drugs
- List of FDA approved drugs
- List of drugs A-Z - sorted in multipage format
- Drug categories
- Habit forming drugs
The following is the collection of detailed information and links to the National Institute of Health (NIH) comprehensive drug information portal and other reliable sources of information. Select the drug name below to show drug description, drug classification, other common drug names, and information on the reasons why prescribed, how medication should be used, and what possible side effects could occur.