The release of cellular substances (as secretory products) contained in cell vesicles by fusion of the vesicular membrane with the plasma membrane and subsequent release of the contents to the exterior of the cell.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Exocytosis? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Exocytosis
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Exocytosis
- Medline Plus Exocytosis
- Most recent articles on Exocytosis
- Most cited articles on Exocytosis
- Ongoing Trials on Exocytosis