Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fitness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fitness may refer to:
- Physical fitness, a state of health and well-being
- Fitness (biology), an individual's ability to propagate its genes
- Fitness (magazine), a women's magazine, focusing on health and exercise
- Fitness and figure competition, a form of physique training, related to bodybuilding
- Fitness approximation, a method of function optimization evolutionary computation or artificial evolution methodologies
- Fitness function, a particular type of objective function in mathematics and computer science
- "Fitness", a 2018 song by Lizzo
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fitness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.