Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Hormonal therapy for cancer.
- Hormone therapy for prostate cancer refers to androgen deprivation therapy.
- Hormone replacement therapy (menopause) connected to menopause
- Testosterone replacement in males with low levels due to disease or aging
- Hormone replacement therapy (female-to-male) in sex reassignment therapy for trans men
- Hormone replacement therapy (male-to-female) in sex reassignment therapy for trans women
- Growth hormone treatment for growth hormone deficiency
- Thyroid hormone replacement in hypothyroidism
- Cortisol and/or aldosterone replacement in Addison's disease
Support our sponsors
W8MD weight loss, sleep and medspa centers sponsors WikiMD.
W8MD's Locations for losing weight, sleeping better and looking your best
King of Prussia
Other W8MD blogs
|This medical treatment–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|