a series of events lasting for several hours to several days following initial ischemia that results in extensive cell death and tissue damage beyond the area of tissue originally affected by the initial lack of blood flow.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Ischemic cascade? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Ischemic cascade
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Ischemic cascade
- Medline Plus Ischemic cascade
- Most recent articles on Ischemic cascade
- Most cited articles on Ischemic cascade
- Ongoing Trials on Ischemic cascade