Keto Mexican foods
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mexican food can be both tasty and low carb, depending on how you make it or order it. Some Mexican food contains a lot of cheese and fat, so keep the following in mind when adjusting recipes or eating out. Mexican food is flavorful and tasty.
Keto breakfast items
List of low carb / keto friendly Mexican lunch / dinner items
- A Simple Mexican Salad - Chili powder and lime juice are the secret ingredients in this cucumber and orange salad.
- Citrus chicken - Chicken thighs are coated in oregano, cumin and lime juice and oven baked until tender and golden brown.
- Cabbage salad - This salad will make a great side dish for your next cookout.
- Pea Guacamole - While avocados tend to get all the guacamole glory, sometimes they’re not available, not ripe, or just too expensive! Check out this tasty, bright, and satisfying recipe that put the humble green pea in the leading role.
- Cuban salad - This classic salad blend of lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and radishes are brought to life with the refreshing dressing made with oil, lime juice, and seasonings
- Argentinean Grilled Steak with Salsa Criolla
- Mexican Shredded Chicken
- Tilapia fillets - Tilapia fillets are pan-fried until golden brown and served with a fresh salsa made from roasted tomatillos, serrano peppers, lime, and cilantro.
Keto Mexican dinner recipes
- Keto Cheesy Mexican Taco Skillet
- Keto Enchiladas
- Keto Tacos
- Jicama with Lime and Chipotle
- Keto Chicken Enchilada Bow
- Keto Steak Tacos On Pork Rind Tortillas
- Low Carb Taco Cabbage Skillet
- Keto Tortillas with a Ground Beef Filling
- Zucchini Taco Bites
- Grilled sirloin steak "flaco" tacos
- Enchilada Chicken Roll-Ups
|This food-related article is a stub. You can help WikiMD by expanding it.|