NDC refers to National Drug Code, a form of identifying the drugs with a unique identifier that is unique both for the medication and dosage. For example, the medication Phentermine 15mg will have one NDC code while the drug Phentermine 30mg will have a different NDC to differentiate the different dosage strengths.
Frequently asked questions about NDC code NDC
Here are some FAQ's about NDC.
- What does NDC and other NDC codes mean?
User experience with NDC
External - NDC code NDC, and others
List of National Drug (NDC) Codes
- WHO Family of International Classifications official site
- Medical terminologies at the National Library of Medicine
- The International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation – SNOMED CT
- Top 200 drugs
- Medicare drugs
- Canadian drugs
- Dictionary of drugs
- Encyclopedia of drugs
- List of FDA approved drugs
- List of drugs A-Z - sorted in multipage format
- Drug categories
- Habit forming drugs
The following is the collection of detailed information and links to the National Institute of Health (NIH) comprehensive drug information portal and other reliable sources of information. Select the drug name below to show drug description, drug classification, other common drug names, and information on the reasons why prescribed, how medication should be used, and what possible side effects could occur.