New Jersey weight loss
- 1 Adult Overweight and Obesity in New Jersey
- 2 Adolescent Overweight and Obesity in New Jersey
- 3 What went wrong with our diet?
- 4 Ted Talks: Why blaming the obese is blaming the victim?
- 5 Child Overweight and Obesity in New Jersey
- 6 New Jersey Obesity rate by county
- 7 Causes of weight gain in New Jersey
- 8 What’s causing your weight gain? - New Jersey weight loss
- 9 Could insulin resistance explain your weight gain?
- 10 What really causes your weight gain?
- 11 STOP Blaming The Victim For Obesity
- 12 Is low vitamin D due to unhealthy belly fat?
- 13 Weight loss options in New Jersey
- 14 New Jersey weight loss doctor
- 15 Also see
- 16 External links
- 17 Sponsors
- 18 Tired of being overweight? W8MD can help! W8MD Weight Loss, Sleep & Aesthetic Services
- 19 New Jersey weight loss clinics
- 20 Insurances for weight in New Jersey
- 21 Diet for weight loss in New Jersey
- 22 Exercises for weight loss in New Jersey
- 23 Medications for weight loss in New Jersey
- 24 Weight loss medications
- 25 New weight loss medications Qsymia and Belviq
- 26 Before and after weight loss pictures New Jersey
- 27 Videos for weight loss New Jersey
- 28 Fast weight loss options New Jersey
- 29 Locations for weight loss that accept insurance near New Jersey
- 30 World's best way to lose weight from home
- 31 Telemedicine weight loss and behavior coaching is here
- 32 How does the telemedicine weight loss coaching work?
- 33 Why choose W8MD telemedicine behavior coaching
- 34 Sponsors
- 35 Need help losing weight?
- 36 Follow weight loss and wellness on social media
Adult Overweight and Obesity in New Jersey
In New Jersey, about 60.7% of adults were overweight, or obese with a Body Mass Index of 25 or greater while about 23.8% of adults were obese, with a Body Mass Index of 30 or greater according to the data from Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Adolescent Overweight and Obesity in New Jersey
Among New Jersey's adolescents in grades 9 through 12, about 14.2% were overweight (>85th and < 95th percentiles for BMI by age and sex) while 10.3% were obese (>95th percentile for BMI by age and sex).
What went wrong with our diet?
Instead of blaming the victim for obesity, or yourself for obesity, it is important to understand what drives the weight gain, such as insulin resistance that affects up to 71 percent of the entire population out of which 35 percent already have metabolic syndrome.
With over 20,000 books written on this topic with so much misleading information, let a trained practicing weight loss physician, Dr Prab R. Tumpati,MD educate you on the true science and art of obesity medicine.
Why the food pyramid failed?
Metabolic starvation in the obese
Most people that gain weight are not on a mission to gain weight intentionally. It is the paradoxical metabolic starvation that happens in the obese due to insulin resistance with a compensatory increase in the anabolic hormone called insulin that drives weight gain, hunger and metabolic starvation leading to food cravings, and weight gain!
3 things wrong with our diet | How insulin resistance causes weight gain? | Causes of weight gain | Skin tags and insulin resistance | Sugar rush and crash | How to lose weight? | Weight loss information
Ted Talks: Why blaming the obese is blaming the victim?
Child Overweight and Obesity in New Jersey
About 17.0% were overweight (85th to <95th percentile BMI-for-Age), and 17.3% were obese among New Jersey's children aged 2 years to less than 5 years.
New Jersey Obesity rate by county
class="wikitable sortable"|- | New Jersey||Atlantic County Obesity||29.2||29||25||24.6 |- | New Jersey||Bergen County Obesity||24.7||24.4||18.3||17.9 |- | New Jersey||Burlington County Obesity||30.1||29.4||24.3||23.7 |- | New Jersey||Camden County Obesity||29.4||29.2||25.9||25.5 |- | New Jersey||Cape May County Obesity||27.8||27.6||22||20.9 |- | New Jersey||Cumberland County Obesity||35.5||35.3||31.1||31 |- | New Jersey||Essex County Obesity||25.5||25.3||26.3||25.9 |- | New Jersey||Gloucester County Obesity||30.9||30.6||25.8||25.5 |- | New Jersey||Hudson County Obesity||25.2||25.4||22.6||22.7 |- | New Jersey||Hunterdon County Obesity||23.1||22.5||17.1||16.4 |- | New Jersey||Mercer County Obesity||26.4||26.2||24||23.6 |- | New Jersey||Middlesex County Obesity||26.3||26||20.6||20.4 |- | New Jersey||Monmouth County Obesity||26||25.2||19.1||18.2 |- | New Jersey||Morris County Obesity||24.5||23.6||17.5||16.9 |- | New Jersey||Ocean County Obesity||30.2||29.8||23||22 |- | New Jersey||Passaic County Obesity||27.4||27.1||22.2||21.8 |- | New Jersey||Salem County Obesity||34.8||34.2||31||30.6 |- | New Jersey||Somerset County Obesity||23.9||23.2||18.5||18.1 |- | New Jersey||Sussex County Obesity||30||29.8||21.7||21.1 |- | New Jersey||Union County Obesity||24||23.7||22.4||22 |- | New Jersey||Warren County Obesity||30||29.7||21.6||20.9 |}
Causes of weight gain in New Jersey
What’s causing your weight gain? - New Jersey weight loss
- Up to 70 percent of the population in the United States deals with being overweight or obese
- 35 percent of all adults, according to Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are prediabetic and have significant insulin resistance while another 36 percent have some signs of insulin resistance
- Diabetes has increased by over 500 percent in the last 50 years or so and now affects 8 percent of the population.
Could insulin resistance explain your weight gain?
What really causes your weight gain?
STOP Blaming The Victim For Obesity
3 things wrong with our diet | How insulin resistance causes weight gain? | Causes of weight gain | Skin tags and insulin resistance | Sugar rush and crash | Causes of weight gain | Weight loss information
Is low vitamin D due to unhealthy belly fat?
The top causes of weight gain in New Jersey include the following:
- Insulin resistance - use this free w8md medical weight loss centers of America's tool to check if you might be insulin resistant that causes your weight gain, especially in the tummy!
- Eating disorders are a common cause of weight gain in New Jersey and other parts of the United States
- Sleep disorders and weight gain are bidirectionally related where sleep problems lead to weight gain and weight gain in turn leads to sleep problems.
- Nutritional deficiencies are an important cause of weight gain in New Jersey.
- Hormonal imbalances can also cause weight gain.
- Stress related weight gain
- Genetic factors for excess weight gain
- other causes for weight gain in New Jersey
Weight loss options in New Jersey
In order to lose weight, understand the proven options to lose weight in New Jersey including the following.
- Low calorie diet (LCD), or Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD)
- Weight loss medications - watch this youtube video on the review of the best weight loss medications for fast weight loss in New Jersey
- Physical activity for weight loss which only works in combination with diet as exercise on its own is shown to be pretty useless for weight loss since exercise stimulates appetite and builds heavier muscle tissue thereby negating any weight loss with calories burned. However, a combination of low calorie diet and exercise, or diet alone would work for weight loss but not exercise alone.
- Correction of insulin resistance, metabolic, sleep and other causes for weight gain in New Jersey for fast and effective weight loss.
- Surgical options for weight loss such as the gastric bypass surgery can be an option for some to lose weight in New Jersey although most might regain the weight even after surgery and a behavior weight loss program is still needed for long term weight loss success in New Jersey.
New Jersey weight loss doctor
Dr. Prab R. Tumpati, is a board certified physician with experience and training in the field of obesity medicine in addition to training in sleep medicine and internal medicine. As the founder of WikiMD, and W8MD medical weight loss centers of America, Dr. Tumpati is familiar with the concepts, science, and art of weight loss medicine.
New Jersey weight loss clinics
W8MD medical weight loss centers of America is a physician supervised, non-surgical, evidence based weight loss and wellness program with offices in many states in the United States. Unlike the many "Cash Only" weight loss centers, most w8md medical weight loss centers do accept health insurance for the weight loss physician visits.
Started by two practicing weight loss physicians, Dr. Henry C. Sobo, and http://www.about.me/w8md Dr. Prab R. Tumpati, MD], W8MD medical weight loss centers of America understands the role nutrition plays and help patients not only lose weight but also lead a healthy life style. Having successfully helped thousands of patients, W8MD physicians understand the factors that lead to weight gain including hormonal(insulin resistance), social, environmental and genetic factors and work with each patient individually to help design a customized weight loss plan that suits their individual needs.
Insurances for weight in New Jersey
As the 2010 health care law or Affordable Care Act, popularly called Obamacare, mandates health insurance coverage for obesity as it is considered a preventable medical problem. [htt://www.W8MD medical weight loss centers of America's locations in North East Philadelphia, King of Prussia, and Exton and Brooklyn, New York weight loss locations do accept most health insurances for physician weight loss visits.
Diet for weight loss in New Jersey
One of the best ways to lose weight in New Jersey or other places safely and effectively is to consider a very low calorie diet of 800 calories with either complete or partial meal replacement using specially manufactured meal replacement weight loss supplements such as the vlcd diet from w8md medical weight loss centers of America. Understand the 5 clinically proven measures to lose weight in Philadelphia including low calorie and very low calorie diets.
Exercises for weight loss in New Jersey
Although exercise is important for losing weight fast in New Jersey, it is important to understand it only works if used in combination with a reduced calorie diet for weight loss. Research shows that for weight loss, exercise alone is not a very useful tool for weight loss as exercise has a stimulating effect on weight loss, and it builds heavier muscle thereby compensating for any weight loss with burning of calories with exercise. Understand the role of exercise for weight loss in this youtube video from 52 weeks of weight loss and wellness video series.
Medications for weight loss in New Jersey
Weight loss medications
In 2012, the FDA approved two new weight loss medications Qsymia and Belviq after years of rejecting many other weight loss medications. There are other traditional and time tested weight loss medications such as Phentermine, Phendimetrazine etc.
What works and what does not for losing weight?
Learn about the best weight loss medication for fast and effective weight loss in New Jersey.
Before and after weight loss pictures New Jersey
Check the testimonials, before and after weight loss pictures and reviews of W8MD medical weight loss program
* Individual results may vary!
Videos for weight loss New Jersey
Weight loss videos
Fast weight loss options New Jersey
These are the fast and effective weight loss options for losing weight in New Jersey.
1. FDA approved weight loss medications
2. Very Low Calorie Diets
3. Exercise for weight loss
4. Correction of metabolic causes of weight gain
5. Bariatric surgery for weight loss in Philadelphia
Locations for weight loss that accept insurance near New Jersey
1718, Welsh Rd, Philadelphia, PA, 19115 Ph: 1-215-676-2334
987 Old Eagle School Rd, Ste 712, Wayne, PA, 19087 Ph: 1-800-986-3007
‘’’W8MD’s New York City insurance weight loss center 2003 Bath Avenue Brooklyn New York 11214 Phone 718 946 5500
Areas and territories that belong to the United States:
- AS American Samoa lose weight
- DC District of Columbia lose weight, which is the seat of the Federal government
- GU Guam lose weight
- MP Northern Mariana Islands lose weight, Commonwealth
- PR Puerto Rico lose weight, Commonwealth
- VI the United States Virgin Islands lose weight
World's best way to lose weight from home
Telemedicine weight loss and behavior coaching is here
For a limited number of patients, W8MD is proud to offer a 50 percent discount on the weight loss behavior coaching signup fee! The normal cost of weight loss consultation is $300.00. With the introductory 50% discount, you only pay $150.00. This offer is valid for a limited time and for a limited number of slots which get filled very fast.
How does the telemedicine weight loss coaching work?
- Step 1. The process is simple, make a Telemedicine weight loss appointment on any day at any location on an available slot.
- Step 2. Our staff will call you to confirm, and when they call you, please state you want a telemedicine weight loss appointment and a preferred time and two telephone numbers. It does not matter which available slot you choose or which physical location - Our physicians will call you at the time you choose, from the location you choose. The slot is just a way to block the time for the weight loss physician so they will that time to do the telemedicine weight loss behavior coaching for you.
- Step 3. Start losing weight with no stigmas, no wait in the doctors office, and no hassle! No surgery, No prescriptions, just dietary instructions, behavior coaching, and secrets of weight loss revealed by a trained weight loss physician and behavior coach!
Why choose W8MD telemedicine behavior coaching
Unlike other non-physician on the TV meals or other programs with fad diets, you get to speak with real weight loss physicians that understand the true causes of weight gain including insulin resistance and other factors. We can offer personalized meal plans, partial meal replacements when needed for effective weight loss. What have you got to lose besides your weight? This metabolic weight loss program is for those that tried everything else and just need an experienced weight loss doctor to explain what really is causing their weight gain and help them put on a path to a successful weight loss!
Limited time offer: The fee will be $150.00 for consultation, and $100.00 for follow up with the weight loss physician at this time. This is the one of a kind metabolic telehealth program designed to address insulin resistance that affects up to 71% of the population leading to metabolic syndrome and weight gain. Please note that this unique service may not be available in all states, countries or territories. No prescription weight loss medications can be offered without an in person evaluation. Call 1-800-W8MD-007 to learn more.
Need help losing weight?
Weight loss services