Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oxidation is a chemical reaction involving active sources of oxygen (called oxygen free radicals) that damages cells
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Oxidation? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Oxidation
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Oxidation
- Medline Plus Oxidation
- Most recent articles on Oxidation
- Most cited articles on Oxidation
- Ongoing Trials on Oxidation