- noun impractical romantic ideals and attitudes; an exciting and mysterious quality (as of a heroic time or adventure); a movement in literature and art during the late 18th and early 19th centuries that celebrated nature rather than civilization
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Romanticism? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Romanticism
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Romanticism
- Medline Plus Romanticism
- Most recent articles on Romanticism
- Most cited articles on Romanticism
- Ongoing Trials on Romanticism