Jump to navigation Jump to search
- tivozanib An orally bioavailable inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptors (VEGFRs) 1, 2 and 3 with potential antiangiogenic and antineoplastic activities. Tivozanib binds to and inhibits VEGFRs 1, 2 and 3, which may result in the inhibition of endothelial cell migration and proliferation, inhibition of tumor angiogenesis and tumor cell death. VEGFR tyrosine kinases, frequently overexpressed by a variety of tumor cell types, play a key role in angiogenesis.
Clinical Trials Using Tizanidine hydrochloride
Check for ACTIVE CLINICAL TRIALS
Dictionary of pharmaceutical drugs/medications sorted alphabetically
- A 1 | A 2 | A 3 | B | C | C1 | C2
- D | E | F | G | H | I | J
- K | L | M | M 2 | N | O | P | Q
- R | S | S page 2 | T | U
- V | W | X | Y | Z | 0 - 9
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.