A neurologic disorder caused by defective metabolism of the neurotransmitters in the brain. It is characterized by repeated involuntary movements (motor tics) and uncontrollable vocal sounds (vocal tics). The symptoms are usually manifested before the age of eighteen.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Tourette syndrome? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Tourette syndrome
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Tourette syndrome
- Medline Plus Tourette syndrome
- Most recent articles on Tourette syndrome
- Most cited articles on Tourette syndrome
- Ongoing Trials on Tourette syndrome