Trans sodium crocetinate
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- trans sodium crocetinate The sodium salt of the trans-isomer of the carotenoid crocetin with potential antihypoxic and radiosensitizing activities. Trans sodium crocetinate (TSC) increases the diffusion rate of oxygen in aqueous solutions such as from plasma to body tissue. The agent has been shown to increase available oxygen during hypoxic and ischemic conditions that may occur in hemorrhage, vascular and neurological disorders, and in the tumor microenvionment.
Clinical Trials Using Trans sodium crocetinate
Check for ACTIVE CLINICAL TRIALS
Dictionary of pharmaceutical drugs/medications sorted alphabetically
- A 1 | A 2 | A 3 | B | C | C1 | C2
- D | E | F | G | H | I | J
- K | L | M | M 2 | N | O | P | Q
- R | S | S page 2 | T | U
- V | W | X | Y | Z | 0 - 9
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.