Comprehensive list of common foods used in the United Kingdom (UK) and other parts of the world including their nutritional information, calories, protein, fat, carbohydrates, cholesterol, saturated fat, trans fat, and poly-unsaturated fatty acids. For healthy living, and to prevent weight gain, consider foods that are high in fiber, low in carbohydrates, especially refined starches. Foods that are rich in protein with low glycemic load, low in trans fats, saturated fat, and high in poly unsaturated fat should be preferred when ever possible. Check the glycemic index and glycemic load of foods to prevent the chances of becoming insulin resistant which in turn leads to many metabolic aspects and weight gain.
List of UK Foods With Protein, Carbohydrate, Fat & Calories
Calories and Nutritional Information of Foods
- Encyclopedia of nutrition
- Calorie Finder - Look for high protein, high fiber, and low calorie foods!!
- Nutrition Database - Comprehensive list of foods with their nutritional values & glycemic load, organized A-Z.
- Glycemic Index of Foods - Database of Glycemic index values of foods organized A-Z.
Support our sponsors Philadelphia
King of Prussia
- Lose weight in NYC | Weight loss NYC | medical weight loss Brooklyn | Sleep apnea NYC | Lose weight Brooklyn | Lose weight Manhattan
Other W8MD blogs
- Weight loss blog | Free weight loss | Saxenda weight loss | Weight loss doctor NYC | Brooklyn weight loss | Manhattan weight loss | Philadelphia weight loss
Causes and consequences of starchy, cereal based diet
Why exercise alone is useless for weight loss?