a dangerous side effect of subarachnoid hemorrhage in which the blood vessels in the subarachnoid space constrict erratically, cutting off blood flow.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Vasospasm? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Vasospasm
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Vasospasm
- Medline Plus Vasospasm
- Most recent articles on Vasospasm
- Most cited articles on Vasospasm
- Ongoing Trials on Vasospasm