Jump to navigation Jump to search
Measurements that indicate how well the body is functioning, including pulse rate, respiration (breathing rate), temperature, and blood pressure.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Vital signs? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Vital signs
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Vital signs
- Medline Plus Vital signs
- Most recent articles on Vital signs
- Most cited articles on Vital signs
- Ongoing Trials on Vital signs