Best weight loss
As up to a third of the population deals with being either overweight or obese, weight loss related topics are some of the most searched on the internet. People are looking the fastest way to lose weight, quick weight loss, fast weight loss, secret of weight loss, using all kinds of search terms. See the top 100 weight loss searches. Here is are some of the best weight loss tips and secrets compiled by a practicing weight loss physician.
- 1 Best weight loss tip and secret 1
- 2 What’s causing your weight gain? - Best weight loss
- 3 Could insulin resistance explain your weight gain?
- 4 What really causes your weight gain?
- 5 STOP Blaming The Victim For Obesity
- 6 Is low vitamin D due to unhealthy belly fat?
- 7 Best weight loss tip and secret 2
- 8 What went wrong with our diet?
- 9 Ted Talks: Why blaming the obese is blaming the victim?
- 10 Best weight loss tip and secret 4
- 11 Best weight loss tip and secret 5
- 12 Causes and consequences of starchy, cereal based diet
- 13 Why exercise alone is useless for weight loss?
- 14 Best weight loss tip and secret 6
- 15 Best weight loss tip and secret 7
- 16 Best weight loss tip and secret 8
- 17 Best weight loss tip and secret 9
- 18 Weight loss medications
- 19 New weight loss medications Qsymia and Belviq
- 20 Best weight loss tip and secret 10
- 21 What works for weigh loss?
- 22 Sleep disorders and weigh gain?
- 23 External
- 24 Tired of being overweight? W8MD can help
- 25 W8MD's insurance weight loss program
Best weight loss tip and secret 1
There is no better way to losing weight than to understand and try to reverse the causes of weight gain. Make a true attempt at understanding what really is causing your weight gain other than simply say "I eat too much". There may be an underlying reason for the excess weight gain unless you are intentionally trying to gain weight.
What’s causing your weight gain? - Best weight loss
- Up to 70 percent of the population in the United States deals with being overweight or obese
- 35 percent of all adults, according to Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are prediabetic and have significant insulin resistance while another 36 percent have some signs of insulin resistance
- Diabetes has increased by over 500 percent in the last 50 years or so and now affects 8 percent of the population.
Could insulin resistance explain your weight gain?
What really causes your weight gain?
STOP Blaming The Victim For Obesity
3 things wrong with our diet | How insulin resistance causes weight gain? | Causes of weight gain | Skin tags and insulin resistance | Sugar rush and crash | Causes of weight gain | Weight loss information
Is low vitamin D due to unhealthy belly fat?
Best weight loss tip and secret 2
Although it is easy to blame the victim, or yourself for being overweight or obese, studies have shown that it is useless strategy to lose weight. In fact, our society's attitude of over simplifications, such as "eat less, exercise more", and misunderstanding about what is healthy food, and the failed efforts by many governments in making healthy food recommendations contributes in part the rise in the obesity epidemic.
What went wrong with our diet?
Instead of blaming the victim for obesity, or yourself for obesity, it is important to understand what drives the weight gain, such as insulin resistance that affects up to 71 percent of the entire population out of which 35 percent already have metabolic syndrome.
With over 20,000 books written on this topic with so much misleading information, let a trained practicing weight loss physician, Dr Prab R. Tumpati,MD educate you on the true science and art of obesity medicine.
Why the food pyramid failed?
Metabolic starvation in the obese
Most people that gain weight are not on a mission to gain weight intentionally. It is the paradoxical metabolic starvation that happens in the obese due to insulin resistance with a compensatory increase in the anabolic hormone called insulin that drives weight gain, hunger and metabolic starvation leading to food cravings, and weight gain!
3 things wrong with our diet | How insulin resistance causes weight gain? | Causes of weight gain | Skin tags and insulin resistance | Sugar rush and crash | How to lose weight? | Weight loss information
Ted Talks: Why blaming the obese is blaming the victim?
Best weight loss tip and secret 4
Use an online BMI calculator to know where you stand in terms of your starting weight relative to your height.
Best weight loss tip and secret 5
Although exercise or physical activity plays an important role in weight loss and wellness, well established studies have shown that exercise only works in combination with a very low calorie diet or low calorie diet. try to get 150 minutes of physical activity every week, spread over 3-4 periods of 30-60 minutes each. As the benefit of exercise lasts up to 48 hours, you do need to exercise at least 3 times a week.
Causes and consequences of starchy, cereal based diet
3 things wrong with our diet | How insulin resistance causes weight gain? | [Causes of weight gain] | Skin tags and insulin resistance | Sugar rush and crash | Causes of weight gain | Weight loss information
Why exercise alone is useless for weight loss?
Truth about exercise and weight loss | Why exercise alone does not work | Time article on exercise and weight loss | Bally’s fitness | For weight loss, less exercise may be more | Exercise and weight loss video
Best weight loss tip and secret 6
The other alternative is low calorie diet diet for a bit slower weight loss. The LCD diet can start at a calorie intake of 1000 - 1,400 Cal for women and 1,000-1600 Cal for men.
Best weight loss tip and secret 7
Keeping track of daily food and activity logs helps you know where you stand and make any adjustments.
Best weight loss tip and secret 8
Best weight loss tip and secret 9
Do you crave certain foods? Do you need help suppressing your appetite? May a weight loss pill might be right for you as recommended and supervised by a trained, licensed and experienced weight loss physician.
Weight loss medications
In 2012, the FDA approved two new weight loss medications Qsymia and Belviq after years of rejecting many other weight loss medications. There are other traditional and time tested weight loss medications such as Phentermine, Phendimetrazine etc.
What works and what does not for losing weight?
Best weight loss tip and secret 10
Understand the true science of weight loss, what works and what does not for weight loss.
Support our sponsors
W8MD weight loss, sleep and medspa centers sponsors WikiMD.
W8MD's Locations for losing weight, sleeping better and looking your best
King of Prussia
Other W8MD blogs
2632 E 21st Street Ste L2 Brooklyn New York 11235.
W8MD weight loss now in Manhattan, New York City
W8MD's insurance weight loss program
W8MD can help?
Dr Tumpati is a board certified physician with significant practice experience in managing sleep disorders, internal medicine, aesthetic and obesity medicine. As one of the few physicians that have the privilege of a fellowship training in Obesity Medicine, Dr Tumpati is very passionate about educating the public and physicians about how some of the nutritional concepts were misunderstood. As the founder of W8MD Weight Loss, Sleep and MedSpa centers, Dr Tumpati is the medical director for the New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania locations and commutes weekly between the locations.
Places for Best weight loss
- W8MD’s insurance weight loss programs one of the best ways to lose weight fast in NYC, King Of Prussia, Philadelphia, New Jersey and other places.