|Look up fitness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fitness may refer to:
- Physical fitness, a state of health and well-being
- Fitness (biology), an individual's ability to propagate its genes
- Fitness (magazine), a women's magazine, focusing on health and exercise
- Fitness and figure competition, a form of physique training, related to bodybuilding
- Fitness approximation, a method of function optimization evolutionary computation or artificial evolution methodologies
- Fitness function, a particular type of objective function in mathematics and computer science
- "Fitness", a 2018 song by Lizzo
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fitness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.