- Hormonal therapy for cancer.
- Hormone therapy for prostate cancer refers to androgen deprivation therapy.
- Hormone replacement therapy (menopause) connected to menopause
- Testosterone replacement in males with low levels due to disease or aging
- Hormone replacement therapy (female-to-male) in sex reassignment therapy for trans men
- Hormone replacement therapy (male-to-female) in sex reassignment therapy for trans women
- Growth hormone treatment for growth hormone deficiency
- Thyroid hormone replacement in hypothyroidism
- Cortisol and/or aldosterone replacement in Addison's disease
If you are a medical professional or an expert in any field of medicine, please join us in building the world's largest weight loss and wellness encyclopedia created by experts in the field, not by the crowd. Since its inception in 2011, W8MD’s insurance physician weight loss program has successfully helped thousands of patients succeed in not only losing weight but also keep it off with an ongoing maintenance plan.
W8MD’s physician weight loss program is unique in many ways with a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to weight loss addresses all the complex issues leading to weight gain, both in adults and children. The Center’s team of practitioners are among the most qualified, dedicated and hospitable professionals in the industry. Learn Learn more
Support our sponsors
W8MD weight loss, sleep and medspa centers sponsors WikiMD.
W8MD's Locations for losing weight, sleeping better and looking your best
King of Prussia
Medications for weight loss (diet pills) reviewed!
W8MD weight loss, sleep and medical spa blogs