Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lichen planus is a common skin disease in which itchy, small, pink or purple spots appear on the arms or legs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Lichen planus? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Lichen planus
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Lichen planus
- Medline Plus Lichen planus
- Most recent articles on Lichen planus
- Most cited articles on Lichen planus
- Ongoing Trials on Lichen planus