Motivational steps for behavior change
Changing behavior is not as easy as most people think and involves multiple steps or changes.
The steps involved in changing the behavior are the following:
- Contemplation phase of behavior change
- Preparation phase of behavior change
- Action phase of behavior change
- Maintenance phase of behavior change
Causes and consequences of starchy, cereal based diet
'''Are cereal grains humanities double edged sword?'''
3 things wrong with our diet | How insulin resistance causes weight gain? | [Causes of weight gain] | Skin tags and insulin resistance | Sugar rush and crash | Causes of weight gain | Weight loss information
Why exercise alone is useless for weight loss?
'''Role of exercise for weight loss'''
Truth about exercise and weight loss | Why exercise alone does not work | Time article on exercise and weight loss | Bally’s fitness | For weight loss, less exercise may be more | Exercise and weight loss video
Step up to healthy habits for weight loss and wellness.
- Get a hundred and fifty to three hundred minutes of moderately intense or vigorous physical activity weekly.
- Brisk walks, tennis, swimming, soccer, basketball, hikes, hula-hula hoops—do whatever you enjoy best.
- Strengthen your muscles at least double every week.
- Do push-ups or pull-ups, lift weights, do significant gardening, or work with rubber resistance bands.
- Eat a lot of of these foods:
- fruits and vegetables
- whole-grain breads and cereals>
- fat-free or low-fat dairy
- seafood, lean meats, and eggs
- beans, nuts, and seeds
- Limit these foods and drinks:
- sugar-sweetened drinks and desserts
- foods made with butter or other fats that ar solid at temperature refined grains (bread, chips, and crackers)
If you are overweight or obese, finding a weight loss program that works with you to help you lose weight using proven measures is something to consider given the significant health risks of being overweight or obese.
World's largest food, health, wellness and weight loss encyclopedia
If you are a medical professional or an expert in any field of medicine, please join us in building the world's largest weight loss and wellness encyclopedia created by experts in the field, not by the crowd.
Support our sponsors
Locations for losing weight and sleeping better
North East Philadelphia
King of Prussia