Vitamins are compounds that your body needs to augment and evolve commonly. There are 13 vitamins your body desires. They are
- Vitamin A
- B vitamins including thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12 and folic acid
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- 1 What is causing the epidemic of vitamin D deficiency?
- 2 What’s causing your weight gain?
- 3 Could insulin resistance explain your weight gain?
- 4 What really causes your weight gain?
- 5 STOP Blaming The Victim For Obesity
- 6 Is low vitamin D due to unhealthy belly fat?
- 7 Balanced diet and vitamins
- 8 Importance of vitamins
- 9 Best way to get vitamins
- 10 Children and vitamins
- 11 Weight loss vitamins
- 12 World's largest food, health, weight loss, wellnesspedia and encyclopedia
- 13 Need help losing weight?
- 14 Follow weight loss and wellness on social media
What is causing the epidemic of vitamin D deficiency?
According to the statistics, more than 40 percent of the entire population in the United States and similar number in many countries, are deficient in Vitamin D. While poor diet plays a role in this, the excess belly fat that most overweight or obese people have actually contributes to the deficiency of vitamin D as this sick and unhealthy belly fat takes up large quantities of vitamin D.
What’s causing your weight gain?
- Up to 70 percent of the population in the United States deals with being overweight or obese
- 35 percent of all adults, according to Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are prediabetic and have significant insulin resistance while another 36 percent have some signs of insulin resistance
- Diabetes has increased by over 500 percent in the last 50 years or so and now affects 8 percent of the population.
Could insulin resistance explain your weight gain?
What really causes your weight gain?
STOP Blaming The Victim For Obesity
3 things wrong with our diet | How insulin resistance causes weight gain? | Causes of weight gain | Skin tags and insulin resistance | Sugar rush and crash | Causes of weight gain | Weight loss information
Is low vitamin D due to unhealthy belly fat?
Low vitamin D is due to excess belly fat
Balanced diet and vitamins
You can usually get all your vitamins from the nourishment you eat as long as you have a well balanced diet. Your body can furthermore make vitamins D and K to some extent. People who consume a vegetarian diet may need to take a vitamin B12 supplement.
Importance of vitamins
Each vitamin has exact biological role to play as some of these are co-enzymes in important biological pathways while others are needed for the cell metabolism. If you are deficient in certain vitamins, you may get many health problems related to the vitamin deficiency such as vitamin C deficiency leading to scurvy or anemia. Some vitamins may help avert or reduce health problems. Vitamin A is important for vision as deficiency can lead to night blindness.
Best way to get vitamins
The best way to get enough vitamins is to eat a balanced diet with a variety of nourishment. In some situations, you may need to take vitamin supplements. It's a good concept to inquire your health care provider first. High doses of some vitamins can cause difficulties.
Children and vitamins
Weight loss vitamins
Although some vitamins such as Vitamin B-12 are sometimes used to assist in weight loss, it is not routinely recommended unless there is evidence or reason to believe a person is deficient in these vitamins.
World's largest food, health, weight loss, wellnesspedia and encyclopedia
If you are a medical professional or an expert in any field of medicine, please join us in building the world's largest weight loss and wellness encyclopedia created by experts in the field, not by the crowd. WikiMD is sponsored by W8MD weight loss, sleep and medical aesthetic centers
W8MD Weight Loss, Sleep & Medical Aesthetic Centers
Since its inception in 2011, W8MD’s insurance physician weight loss program has successfully helped thousands of patients succeed in not only losing weight but also keep it off with an ongoing maintenance plan.
FANTASTIC PROGRAM. TRULY A LIFE CHANGER. D.M. LOST 100 LBS^^
^^Individual results may vary.
W8MD weight loss, sleep and medical spa blogs
Support our sponsors
W8MD weight loss, sleep and medspa centers sponsors WikiMD.
W8MD's Locations for losing weight, sleeping better and looking your best
King of Prussia
Other W8MD blogs
Need help losing weight?
W8MD's 52 weeks of weight loss videos - w8md weight loss diet
Weight loss services