Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982
Are you looking for a second opinion with Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982 before you go
Do you know Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Alyssa J Schutte
|Years active||2017 - till date|
|Institutions||Deaconess Hospital Inc|
|Sub-specialties||Clinical social worker|
Clinical Social workers (CSW) help people deal with and solve and cope with problems in their everyday lives. Social workers work in mental health clinics, schools, child welfare and human service agencies, hospitals, settlement houses, community development corporations, and private practices.
Clinical Social Worker
Social workers help with many aspects including:
- Identify people and communities in need of help
- Assess clients’ needs, situations, strengths, and support networks to determine their goals
- Help clients adjust to changes and challenges in their lives, such as illness, divorce, or unemployment
- Research, refer, and advocate for community resources including food stamps, childcare, and healthcare to assist and improve a client’s well-being
- Respond to crisis situations such as child abuse and mental health emergencies
- Follow up with clients to ensure that their situations have improved
- Maintain case files and records
- Develop and evaluate programs and services to ensure that basic client needs are met
- Provide psychotherapy services
Please contact the provider's office for the exact procedures, tests, and other services performed by Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982.
National Provider Identification
What services are provided by Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982: If you are Alyssa J Schutte 1801254982, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.