Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156
Are you looking for a second opinion with Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156 before you go
Do you know Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Alyssa L Carroll
|Education||Temple University School of Medicine|
|Years active||2014 - till date.|
|Institutions||Foot And Ankle Specialists Of The Mid-atlantic Llc|
What do podiatrists do?
Podiatrists provide medical and surgical care for people with foot, ankle, and lower leg problems. Podiatrists earn a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) degree and complete a 3-year residency program. Every state in the United States requires podiatrists to be licensed.
Tests and procedures
Podiatrists treat a variety of foot and ankle ailments, and conditions including calluses, ingrown toenails, heel spurs, arthritis, congenital foot and ankle deformities, and arch of the foot problems. They also treat foot and leg problems associated with diabetes providing diabetes foot care and other diseases. Some podiatrists spend most of their time performing surgery, such as foot and ankle reconstruction. Others may choose a specialty such as sports medicine, pediatrics, or diabetic foot care. Podiatrists diagnose foot, ankle, and lower leg problems through physical exams, x rays, medical laboratory tests, and other methods. They provide treatment for foot, ankle, and lower leg ailments, such as prescribing special shoe inserts (orthotics) to improve a patient’s mobility.
Provider NPI and PAC
What services are provided by Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156: If you are Alyssa L Carroll 1265852156, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.