Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737
Are you looking for a second opinion with Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737 before you go
Do you know Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Alyssa M Feiner
|Education||University of Miami Lm Miller School of Medicine|
|Years active||2004 - till date|
|Institutions||North Shore Medical Group Of The Mount Sinai School Of Medicine|
What do dermatologists do?
Dermatologists are physicians that provide care for diseases relating to the skin, hair, and nails. They treat patients who may have melanoma or other skin cancers. They may offer both medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology services. Some common dermatology conditions include:
- Acne, contact dermatitis, benign tumors, skin cancers, atopic dermatitis (also called eczema), lupus, and psoriasis.
- Did you know that skin cancer is the most common cancer diagnosis in the United States>
- Did you that melanoma, which accounts for most skin cancer-related deaths, makes up less than 5 percent of all skin cancer diagnoses).
The exact conditions treated and procedures performed by Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737 as a provider might vary. Please contact the provider's office for more details.
Tests and procedures
Dermatologists perform many tests and procedures including:
- Skin examination for Sun damage, skin cancer, and melanoma
- Skin biopsy, including punch biopsy, shave biopsy, and excision biopsy;
- Shave removal
- Topical chemotherapy
- Photodynamic therapy
- Electrodessication and curettage
- Conservative excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Microbiological culture (often called a skin culture)
- Skin allergy patch testing
- Wood's lamp examination
Cosmetic dermatology procedures
National Provider Identification
North Shore Medical Group Of The Mount Sinai School Of Medicine which has the organization PAC of 8921999087
What services are provided by Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737: If you are Alyssa M Feiner 1326246737, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.