Alyssa Marshall 1750600714
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Alyssa Marshall 1750600714
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Alyssa Marshall 1750600714 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Alyssa Marshall 1750600714
Are you looking for a second opinion with Alyssa Marshall 1750600714 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Alyssa Marshall 1750600714 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Alyssa Marshall 1750600714 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Alyssa Marshall 1750600714 before you go
Do you know Alyssa Marshall 1750600714 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Alyssa Marshall 1750600714 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
|Years active||2010 - till date.|
|Institutions||Brigham And Womens Physicians Organization Inc|
What do pediatricians do?
The exact conditions treated and procedures performed by Alyssa Marshall 1750600714 as a provider might vary. Please contact the provider's office for more details.
Tests and procedures in Pediatrics
Most pediatricians administer vaccinations and treat common illnesses, minor injuries, and infectious diseases. Some pediatricians specialize in serious medical conditions that commonly affect younger patients, such as autoimmune disorders.
Some of the common pediatric tests and procedures include:
Some of the common tests and procedures performed by pediatricians include:
Blood tests including
- Liver function tests and kidney function tests, blood cholesterol
- Blood lead levels
- Tuberculosis skin testing or blood tests
- CBC with differential
- CMP blood test
- Allergy tests
- Throat culture
Imaging studies such as:
- CT Scan
- Echocardiogram (ECHO)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) and Video EEG
- Electromyogram (EMG) Laboratory Examination
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
Other tests such as:
Please contact the provider's office for the exact procedures, tests, and other services performed by Alyssa Marshall 1750600714.
Provider NPI and PAC
What services are provided by Alyssa Marshall 1750600714 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Alyssa Marshall 1750600714?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Alyssa Marshall 1750600714: If you are Alyssa Marshall 1750600714, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.