Amala Kanury 1992064836
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Amala Kanury 1992064836
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Amala Kanury 1992064836 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Amala Kanury 1992064836
Are you looking for a second opinion with Amala Kanury 1992064836 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Amala Kanury 1992064836 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Amala Kanury 1992064836 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Amala Kanury 1992064836 before you go
Do you know Amala Kanury 1992064836 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Amala Kanury 1992064836 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Provider's primary specialty
What do Nephrologists do?
Nephrologists are physicians that practice nephrology - the branch of medicine concerned with the kidney - its development and anatomy and physiology and disorders The exact conditions treated and procedures performed by Amala Kanury 1992064836 as a provider might vary. Please contact the provider's office for more details. Nephrologists perform many tests and procedures including, but not limited to, the following:
Kidney function tests
- Serum creatinine
- Glomerular filtration rate
- Blood urea nitrogen
- 24 hour urine test
- Creatinine clearance
- X-ray of kidney, ureter, and bladder called KUB
- CT scan
- Kidney biopsy
- Peritoneal dialysis.
The providers National Provider Identification (NPI) and Medicare PAC ID's are 1992064836 9133437650
What services are provided by Amala Kanury 1992064836 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Amala Kanury 1992064836?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Amala Kanury 1992064836: If you are Amala Kanury 1992064836, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!. "
List of healthcare providers in USA by state
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia