Aman Gill 1497986525
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Aman Gill 1497986525
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Aman Gill 1497986525 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Aman Gill 1497986525
Are you looking for a second opinion with Aman Gill 1497986525 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Aman Gill 1497986525 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Aman Gill 1497986525 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Aman Gill 1497986525 before you go
Do you know Aman Gill 1497986525 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Aman Gill 1497986525 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
|Years active||2000 - till date|
|Institutions||Olathe Health Physicians Inc|
What do neurologists do?
Neurologists diagnose and treat those with disorders of the brain and nervous system, such as Alzheimer’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), and epilepsy. These physicians may specialize in one or more conditions, or they may work as pediatric neurologists to diagnose and manage the care of children with autism, behavioral disorders, or other neurological conditions.
The exact conditions treated and procedures performed by Aman Gill 1497986525 as a provider might vary. Please contact the provider's office for more details.
Neurological tests and procedures
Some of the common tests and procedures performed by neurologists include:
- Neurological examination
- Chemical testing and metabolic testing
- Genetic testing
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Functional MRI (fMRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET) scan
- Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)
- Cerebrospinal fluid analysis
- Electroencephalography, or EEG
- Electromyography, or EMG
- Electronystagmography (ENG)
- Ultrasound imaging
- Carotid doppler
- Lumbar puncture
- Angiogram for blood clot removal
- Evoked potentials - auditory evoked potentials, visual evoked potentials and somatosensory evoked potentials (SSEPs)
Please contact the provider's office for the exact procedures, tests, and other services performed by Aman Gill 1497986525.
National Provider Identification
What services are provided by Aman Gill 1497986525 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Aman Gill 1497986525?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Aman Gill 1497986525: If you are Aman Gill 1497986525, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.