Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470
Are you looking for a second opinion with Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470 before you go
Do you know Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Amanda Algie Hemmer
|Years active||2011 - till date.|
|Institutions||Summit Medical Group Inc|
|Sub-specialties||Hospitalist Family medicine|
What do hospitalists do?
Hospitalists such as Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470 are physicians that practice hospital medicine which is a medical specialty that exists in some countries as a branch of internal or family medicine, dealing with the care of acutely ill hospitalized patients.
Hospitalists provide inpatient care only
Hospitalist such as Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470 are physicians whose primary professional focus is caring for hospitalized patients only while they are in the hospital. Hospitalists aim to reduce the confusion of a hospital stay and guide patients through their treatment. Although they are physicians, hospitalists don’t have an office practice. Instead, they serve as the single point of contact for a patient moving through the hospital, from admittance to discharge—and beyond.
Hospitalists direct and coordinate the care
Hospitalists specialize in caring for patients throughout a hospital stay. This specialty is relatively new, departing from the past practice of having hospital physicians admit patients only for referring them to surgeons or other specialists for treatment. Hospitalists perform medical procedures, design treatment plans, consult specialists and communicate and coordinate with patients and hospital staff, among other duties.
The exact conditions treated and procedures performed by Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470 as a provider might vary. Please contact the provider's office for more details.
Tests and procedures
Some of the tests and procedures performed by hospitalists include:
- Blood tests
- Admission history and physical examination
- Discharge summaries
- Preoperative evaluation
- Electrocardiogram interpretation
- Imaging studies such as Chest X-rays, CT scan, MRI scan, Ultrasound
- Abdominal paracentesis
- Lumbar puncture
- Central line placement
- Endotracheal intubation and
- Ventilator management
Hospitalists aim to reduce the confusion of a hospital stay and guide patients through their treatment. Although they are physicians, hospitalists don’t have an office practice. Instead, they serve as the single point of contact for a patient moving through the hospital, from admittance to discharge—and beyond.
Provider NPI and PAC
What services are provided by Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470: If you are Amanda Algie Hemmer 1750720470, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.