Amanda B Bennett 1689025330
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Amanda B Bennett 1689025330
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Amanda B Bennett 1689025330 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Amanda B Bennett 1689025330
Are you looking for a second opinion with Amanda B Bennett 1689025330 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Amanda B Bennett 1689025330 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Amanda B Bennett 1689025330 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Amanda B Bennett 1689025330 before you go
Do you know Amanda B Bennett 1689025330 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Amanda B Bennett 1689025330 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Amanda B Bennett
|Education||University of New England College of Osteo Medicine|
|Years active||2016 - till date|
|Institutions||The Mclean Hospital Corporation|
Amanda B Bennett is a female healthcare provider that graduated from University of New England College of Osteo Medicine class of 2016
What do psychiatrists do?
Psychiatrists are primary mental health physicians. They diagnose and treat mental illnesses through a combination of personal counseling (psychotherapy), psychoanalysis, hospitalization, and medication.
- Psychotherapy involves psychiatrists helping their clients change behavioral patterns and explore past experiences.
- Psychoanalysis involves long-term psychotherapy and counseling.
- Psychiatrists may prescribe medications to correct chemical imbalances that cause some mental illnesses.
The exact conditions treated and procedures performed by Amanda B Bennett 1689025330 as a provider might vary. Please contact the provider's office for more details.
Psychiatry tests and procedures
Some of the common tests and procedures performed by psychiatrists include:
Please contact the provider's office for the exact procedures, tests, and other services performed by Amanda B Bennett 1689025330.
National Provider Identification
What services are provided by Amanda B Bennett 1689025330 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Amanda B Bennett 1689025330?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Amanda B Bennett 1689025330: If you are Amanda B Bennett 1689025330, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.