Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677
Are you looking for a second opinion with Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677 before you go
Do you know Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Amanda B Hendrix
|Education||Pennsylvania College of Optometry|
|Years active||2002 - till date.|
|Institutions||Myeyedr Optometry Of North Carolina Pllc|
What do optometrists do?
Optometrists diagnose, manage, and treat conditions and diseases of the human eye when it concerns the gift of vision. They examine eyes and visual system, diagnose problems or impairments, prescribe corrective lenses, and provide treatment. May prescribe therapeutic lenses or eye glasses, and rarely drugs to treat specific eye conditions.
The exact conditions treated and procedures performed by Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677 as a provider might vary. Please contact the provider's office for more details.
Tests and procedures
Optometrists do the following:
- Perform vision tests including color vision and analyze results
- Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness, astigmatism, and eye diseases, such as glaucoma, cataract etc.
- Prescribe eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other visual aids, and if state law permits, medications
- Provide treatments such as vision therapy or low-vision rehabilitation
- Provide pre- and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery—for example, examining a patient’s eyes the day after surgery
- Evaluate patients for the presence of other diseases and conditions, such as diabetes or hypertension, and refer patients to other healthcare providers as needed
- Promote eye health and general health by counseling patients
Provider NPI and PAC
Myeyedr Optometry Of North Carolina Pllc 6608019096
What services are provided by Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677: If you are Amanda B Hendrix 1669513677, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.