Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696
Are you looking for a second opinion with Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696 before you go
Do you know Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Amanda B Pressman MD
|Education||Clvlnd Clinic Lerner College of Med of Case Wstn Rsv University|
|Years active||2003 - till date.|
|Institutions||The Miriam Hospital|
Amanda B Pressman MD is a female healthcare provider that graduated from Clvlnd Clinic Lerner College of Med of Case Wstn Rsv University class of 2003
What do gastroenterologists do?
Gastroenterologists are physicians that perform procedures such as colonoscopies, endoscopic ultrasounds, biopsies and others to diagnose conditions that affect the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine and anus, as well as organs such as the liver, pancreas and gallbladder. Some of the most common conditions that our highly-trained GI expert physicians and clinicians treat include:
Gastroenterology tests and procedures
Common tests and procedures in gastroenterology.
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Abdominal x-ray
- Barium enema
- Barium swallow
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ercp)
- Esophageal dilation
- Esophageal manometry
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (egd)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Hemorrhoid banding
- Liver biopsy
- Liver scan
- Peg tube placement
- Pancreas scan
- Pill endoscopy
- Virtual colonoscopy for colorectal cancer screening
Provider NPI and PAC
The Miriam Hospital 6901796408
What services are provided by Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696: If you are Amanda B Pressman MD 1124059696, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.