Amanda Bader 1255696001
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Amanda Bader 1255696001
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Amanda Bader 1255696001 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Amanda Bader 1255696001
Are you looking for a second opinion with Amanda Bader 1255696001 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Amanda Bader 1255696001 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Amanda Bader 1255696001 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Amanda Bader 1255696001 before you go
Do you know Amanda Bader 1255696001 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Amanda Bader 1255696001 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
|Years active||2012 - till date.|
|Institutions||Southeast Missouri Health Network|
Amanda Bader is a female healthcare provider that graduated in 2012
What do nurse practitioner's do?
Nurse practitioners diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic illness, independently or as part of a healthcare team. Nurse practitioners may focus on health promotion and disease prevention. May order, perform, or interpret diagnostic tests such as lab work and x rays. May prescribe medication. Must be registered nurses who have specialized graduate education.
The exact conditions treated and procedures performed by Amanda Bader 1255696001 as a provider might vary. Please contact the provider's office for more details.
Tests and procedures
Nurse practitioners, also referred to as advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs), coordinate patient care and may provide primary and or specialty healthcare. The scope of practice varies from state to state.
Advanced practice registered nurses typically do the following:
- Take and record patients' medical histories and symptoms
- Perform physical exams and observe patients
- Create patient care plans or contribute to existing plans
- Perform and order diagnostic tests
- Operate and monitor medical equipment
- Diagnose various health problems
Nurse practitioners (NPs) serve as primary and specialty care providers, delivering advanced nursing services to patients and their families. Please contact the provider's office for the exact procedures, tests, and other services performed by Amanda Bader 1255696001.
Provider NPI and PAC
Southeast Missouri Health Network 6507818044
What services are provided by Amanda Bader 1255696001 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Amanda Bader 1255696001?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Amanda Bader 1255696001: If you are Amanda Bader 1255696001, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.