Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456
Are you looking for a second opinion with Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456 before you go
Do you know Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Amanda Beth Johnson
|Education||University of Pikeville Kentucky College of Osteopathic Med|
|Years active||2010 - till date|
|Institutions||Oxford Pre-op And Imaging Center Llc|
Johnson Amanda Beth is a female healthcare provider that graduated from University of Pikeville Kentucky College of Osteopathic Med in 2010
Interventional radiology Interventional radiologists use imaging such as CT scan, ultrasound, MRI, and fluoroscopy to help guide procedures. Commonly know as IR, interventional radiology can be used to detect or treat conditions in almost any part of the body instead of directly looking inside of your body through a scope (camera) or with open surgery. Interventional radiology can be used in treating cancers or tumors, blockages in the arteries and veins, fibroids in the uterus, back pain, liver, and kidney problems. Examples of interventional radiology procedures include: Angiography or angioplasty and stent placement, embolization to control bleeding.
Provider NPI and PAC
What services are provided by Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456: If you are Amanda Beth Johnson 1942511456, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.