Amanda D Murdock 1164610283
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Amanda D Murdock 1164610283
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Amanda D Murdock 1164610283 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Amanda D Murdock 1164610283
Are you looking for a second opinion with Amanda D Murdock 1164610283 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Amanda D Murdock 1164610283 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Amanda D Murdock 1164610283 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Amanda D Murdock 1164610283 before you go
Do you know Amanda D Murdock 1164610283 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Amanda D Murdock 1164610283 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Amanda D Murdock
|Education||University of Oklahoma College of Medicine|
|Years active||2010 - till date.|
|Institutions||Women's Healthcare Associates Pllc|
What do obstetricians and gynecologists do?
Obstetricians and gynecologists (OB/GYNs) provide care and counsel to women regarding pregnancy, childbirth, and the female reproductive system. They also diagnose and treat health issues specific to women, such as cervical cancer, ovarian cysts, and symptoms related to menopause.
The exact conditions treated and procedures performed by Amanda D Murdock 1164610283 as a provider might vary. Please contact the provider's office for more details.
Tests and procedures
Obstetrics and gynecology physicians provide many services catered to women including birth control, prenatal care, birthing services, postnatal care of women, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and gynecology services
Some of the tests include:
- Breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and other female cancer screening, diagnosis and treatment
- Menopause and hormone therapy
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Sexual health
- Regular gynecological checkups
- Pap smear and HPV testing
- Hormonal testing for menopause
Procedures and treatments
Please contact the provider's office for the exact procedures, tests, and other services performed by Amanda D Murdock 1164610283.
Provider NPI and PAC
Women's Healthcare Associates Pllc 5395701718
What services are provided by Amanda D Murdock 1164610283 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Amanda D Murdock 1164610283?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Amanda D Murdock 1164610283: If you are Amanda D Murdock 1164610283, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.