Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082
Are you looking for a second opinion with Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082 before you go
Do you know Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Amanda E Avellone MD
|Education||Loma Linda University School of Medicine|
|Sub-specialties||Pulmonary disease Critical care (intensivists)|
What do pulmonologists do?
Tests and procedures
Also called the lung doctors, pulmonologists perform many tests and procedures including the following:
- Chest X-ray
- CT scan
- CT Scan-Guided lung biopsy
- Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS)
- Exhaled nitric oxide test
- Lung function tests including spirometry
- Blood tests
- Sleep studies for sleep apnea
What do intensivists do?
Also called Intensive care medicine, critical care medicine, is a medical specialty that deals with seriously or critically ill patients who have, are at risk of, or are recovering from conditions that may be life-threatening. Critical care medicine includes providing life support, invasive monitoring techniques, resuscitation, and end-of-life care. Doctors in this specialty are often called intensive care physicians, critical care physicians or intensivists.
Provider NPI and PAC
What services are provided by Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082: If you are Amanda E Avellone MD 1154325082, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.