Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292
Are you looking for a second opinion with Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292 before you go
Do you know Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Amanda Goodale PT
|Education||Boston University School of Medicine|
|Years active||2000 - till date.|
|Institutions||Lc Holbrook Inc|
What do physical therapists do?
Physical therapists practice the art of physical therapy and help injured or ill people improve movement and manage pain. Physical therapists typically work in private offices and clinics, hospitals, patients’ homes, and nursing homes spending much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical therapist education: Physical therapists entering the occupation need a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree. All states require physical therapists to be licensed.
The exact conditions treated and procedures performed by Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292 as a provider might vary. Please contact the provider's office for more details.
Tests and procedures
Physical therapists typically do the following:
- Review patients’ medical history and referrals or notes from doctors, surgeons, or other healthcare workers
- Diagnose patients’ functions and movements by observing them stand or walk and by listening to their concerns
- Develop individualized plans of care for patients, outlining the patients’ goals and the expected outcomes of the plans
- Use exercises, stretching maneuvers, hands-on therapy, and equipment to ease patients’ pain, help them increase their mobility, prevent further pain or injury, and facilitate health and wellness
- Evaluate and record a patients’ progress, modifying the plan of care and trying new treatments as needed
- Educate patients and their families about what to expect from the recovery process and how to cope with challenges throughout the process
Treatments Physical therapists, sometimes called PTs, care for people of all ages who have functional problems resulting from back and neck injuries; sprains, strains, and fractures; arthritis; amputations; neurological disorders, such as stroke or cerebral palsy; injuries related to work and sports; and other conditions.
Techniques Physical therapists use a variety of techniques to care for their patients. These techniques include exercises; training in functional movement, which may include the use of equipment such as canes, crutches, wheelchairs, and walkers; and special movements of joints, muscles, and other soft tissue to improve mobility and decrease pain.
Provider NPI and PAC
Lc Holbrook Inc 6901903574
What services are provided by Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292: If you are Amanda Goodale PT 1447303292, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.