Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660
Are you looking for a second opinion with Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660 before you go
Do you know Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Amanda Guedes De Morais
|Years active||2003 - till date.|
|Institutions||Augusta Medical Group|
What do infectious disease doctors do?
Infectious disease specialists, commonly referred to as ID physicians, specialize in infectious diseases, also known as infectiology. Infectious disease is a medical specialty dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of complex infections. An ID specialist's practice consists of managing nosocomial (healthcare-acquired) infections or community-acquired infections and is historically associated with travel medicine and tropical medicine.
Tests and procedures
- CBC with differential, blood cultures, urine tests, throat swabs, stool sample, Spinal tap and other body fluid analysis and or cultures.
They also do imaging studies including
- X-rays, computerized tomography and magnetic resonance imaging studies, ultrasound, PET scan
- Antibiotics and antibiotic sensitivity testing, blood and tissue cultures
- Antivirals including anti-HIV/AIDS therapies, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Influenza
Provider NPI and PAC
What services are provided by Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660: If you are Amanda Guedes De Morais 1417143660, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.