Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532
The physician's highest calling, his or her only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
Reliable info about Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532
Are you looking to find authentic and reliable information about Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532 as a healthcare provider but frustrated with outdated information?
As information changes frequently, WikiMD uses the power and wisdom of the crowd, unlike other websites that depend on outdated databases!. Help us to help others by keeping the information up to date!
Second opinion with Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532
Are you looking for a second opinion with Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532 or other similarly qualified and experienced healthcare provider?. Getting a second opinion with Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532 can help you make a more informed decision about your care. WikiMD's 2nd opinion assist will assist you in obtaining an appointment with Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532 or other similarly qualified provider within 3 business days subject to the provider availability. Call 718-946-5501 to learn more.
Know Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532 before you go
Do you know Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532 as a healthcare provider? Do you wish to nominate Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532 for any of the physician awards and or titles ranging from the best doctor to the quack of a doctor?.
Amanda H Bagwell
|Years active||2007 - till date|
|Institutions||North Mississippi Medical Center Inc|
|Sub-specialties||Certified registered nurse anesthetist (crna)|
What do nurse anesthetists do?
- Nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) administer anesthesia and provide care before, during, and after surgical, therapeutic, diagnostic, and obstetrical procedures.
- Nurse anesthetists can give a patient general anesthesia to put the patient to sleep so they feel no pain during surgery.
- CRNA's may administer a regional or local anesthesia to numb an area of the body.
- During the procedure, they monitor the patient’s vital signs and adjust the anesthesia as necessary.
- CRNA's provide pain management and some emergency services.
Certified registered nurse anesthetists such as Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532 can do any of the following:
- Administer anesthesia and provide care before, during, and after surgical, therapeutic, diagnostic, and obstetrical procedures
- Provide pain management and some emergency services
- Discuss with a patient any medications the patient is taking
- Administer general anesthesia to put the patient to sleep so they feel no pain during surgery or
- Administer a regional or local anesthesia to numb an area of the body
- Monitor the patient’s vital signs and adjust the anesthesia as necessary during the procedure
- Do you know what procedures does Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532 as a provider perform as it may vary? Help update the profile.
National Provider Identification
What services are provided by Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532 as a healthcare provider?
Reviews & News
Publications & Presentations
Awards & Honors
- Do you know of any awards or honors for Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532?
Hobbies & Trivia
- Are you familiar with the hobbies and or other information about this healthcare provider?
- Looking to see if this doctor / healthcare provider has any appointments available?
- Would you like to know if this healthcare provider offers telemedicine services?
If so, contact us at (718) 946 5501 and we will do the research free of cost for you and let you know.
Providers Claim Your Profile
Physicians and healthcare providers, did you know that updating and adding information on WikiMD is as simple as editing Wikipedia pages?
- With millions of page views and unique visitors, WikiMD is the one place you must keep your information updated and accurate.
- This can potentially bring in more patients to your practice and help patients be well informed of your credentials, services, conditions treated and procedures performed by you or your office. See a sample profile.
- Sponsor Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532: If you are Amanda H Bagwell 1710176532, healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, or other healthcare entity, interested in sponsoring this provider profile page, for as little as $30 (USD) a month, please call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!.