Difference between revisions of "Depression"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(irrelevant for disambiguation)
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 14:03, 7 September 2019
Lua error in Module:Effective_protection_level at line 60: attempt to index field 'TitleBlacklist' (a nil value).
|Look up depression, depress, or depressed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Depression may refer to:
- Depression (mood), a state of low mood and aversion to activity
- Mood disorders characterized by depression are commonly referred to as simply depression, including:
- Depression (kinesiology), an anatomical term of motion, refers to downward movement, the opposite of elevation
- Depression (physiology), a reduction in a biological variable or the function of an organ
- Central nervous system depression, physiological depression of the central nervous system that can result in loss of consciousness
- Depression (geology), a landform sunken or depressed below the surrounding area
- Depression (weather), an area of low atmospheric pressure characterized by rain and unstable weather
- Depression (economics), a sustained, long-term downturn in economic activity in one or more economies